Friday, April 6, 2012

Jason previews SFIFF--GIMME THE LOOT

Hooray for press screening and no day job. I can go crazy nuts at SFIFF more than ever before!

Anyway, I caught the press screening for GIMME THE LOOT. This is a "hold review" meaning I can only post a "capsule" review, no long reviews. Well, I think nearly all my reviews are capsules, I never have enough time or anything interesting enough to say to post a "full length" review. But to be on the safe side I'll keep it really short:

Festival guide description is here. That's pretty accurate, and all I'll add is it's much funnier than I expected. So see it, and don't be afraid to laugh.

Festival showtimes are:
Friday, April 20th at 9:15 pm at the Kabuki (there's a significant amount of pot in the movie, so it's a good 4/20 movie)
Saturday, April 21st at 9:30 at the Film Society Cinema (in the New People Center)
Tuesday, April 24th at 6:30 at the Kabuki

Running Time: 85 minutes
My Total Minutes: 275,999

No comments: