Monday, March 26, 2012

Jason goes to Bad Movie Night and watches RED DAWN

So after the awe-inspiring NAPOLEON, I knew whatever I saw next would suffer in comparison. Thank god for Bad Movie Night (perhaps the only time those words have ever been used in that order.)

Eh, it's the anniversary show, so for like the seventh or eighth time they played the first Bad Movie Night movie ever--RED DAWN. Let's see, I'm sure I've done this before. Let me see. Oh yeah, for my review go here.

Well that's a pretty lazy way to review something. Especially consider my previous review was short and lazy. And when you think about it, isn't laziness what America is best at? American laziness, Fuck Yeah! Now I'm going to go take a nap, or watch TV, or something.

Running Time: 114 minutes
My Total Minutes: 275,448

No comments: