Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jason goes to Bad Movie Night and watches DUNGEONS & DRAGONS

Interesting bit of trivia, "Dungeons & Dragons" isn't just the title, it's also the answer to, "What should the makers of this movie be locked in and raped by?"

I'd really like to be able to say that this only looks dated because it's before the LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy drastically raised the bar on fantasy adventure films. But I'm pretty sure this movie would've sucked at any time in the history of cinema. In fact, if you built a time machine and went back to the Middle Ages and showed this movie, the peasants wouldn't react with, "Oh my God, that wizard can conjure images of human beings who move!" they'd say, "Forsooth, this movie totally blows!"

Seriously, worst thing I've ever seen at bad movie night!

Running Time: 107 minutes
My Total Minutes: 241,665

No comments: