Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jason goes to Bad Movie Night and sees TAPS

Which is why I didn't see more of Holehead (that and the fact I have seen/can see everything I missed).

Anyway, it's Tom Cruise month. And last Sunday's pack of fudge was his second movie ever, where he plays a semi-psychotic student at a military school that's threatened with closure. So when the commandant George C Scott accidentally shoots a townie and then has a heart attack and is hospitalized, the students (including Sean Penn) take over and barricade the school.

Interesting trivia: this was originally a 10 minute short until everyone decided to act...really...slowly.

This movie pissed me off so much I wanted to use babies as doorstops and take flash photography on BART platforms.

Running Time: 126 minutes
My Total Minutes: 188,641

No comments: